Golden Raffle Prize Packages
The Golden Raffle drawing will take place during our upcoming fundraiser “Then. Now. Next.” on Thursday, March 9, 2017. Tickets are $100 each and only 300 will be sold. If you are unable to join us that evening, but would still like to support our work and be entered to win one of these packages, purchase a raffle ticket today. If you are attending and would simply like to purchase yours in advance, you may do that as well.
A Night in Rip City
Like fine wine, this evening gets better with time. First, you’ll fill up on Pacific Northwest, farm-to-table fare at Clarklewis. Then, you’ll watch the Trail Blazers take on the Timberwolves from some of the best seats in the house, and finally, finish the evening at Portland’s Hotel for the Arts in a Deluxe King Room at the Mark Spencer Hotel. We told you, it just keeps getting better. $588 value.
- ( 2 ) Tickets to April 6, 2017 game between Portland Trail Blazers and Minnesota Timberwolves (Section 111, Row A)
- ( 1 ) Gift certificate to Clarklewis restaurant in Portland ($100 value)
- ( 1 ) Night Deluxe King Room at Mark Spencer Hotel in Portland
“Welcome to Portland, as in Oregon, the land of milk and honey — also coffee, tea, beer, wine, game, berries, crab, salmon, ice cream in flavors lifted from food trucks and olive oil that chefs compare favorably to Italy’s liquid gold.” Those were the words of a Washington Post journalist dubbing Portland among the best for food and drink in the nation. In honor of our culinary creations, we’ve curated a collection of opportunities to indulge. Receive gift certificates to Noble Rot, Clarklewis, Q Restaurant, Headwaters Restaurant and any restaurant in the McCormick & Schmick’s network. And for the nights you feel like toasting to this place we call home, you’ll receive five bottles of local wine. $610 value.
- ( 1 ) Gift certificate to Noble Rot restaurant ($100 value)
- ( 1 ) Gift certificate to Clarklewis restaurant ($100 value)
- ( 1 ) Gift certificate to any restaurant in McCormick & Schmick’s network ($100 value)
- ( 1 ) Gift certificate to Q Restaurant ($100 value)
- ( 1 ) Gift certificate to Headwaters Restaurant ($100 value)
- ( 1 ) magnum 2014 Rex Hill Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
- ( 1 ) bottle 2013 A to Z Wineworks Pinot Noir
- ( 1 ) bottle 2014 Patton Valley Vineyard Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
- ( 1 ) bottle 2015 High Five Anytime White Wine
- ( 1 ) bottle 2013 Lange Estate Winery Chardonnay
Meet Your (Wine) Maker
Spend only a few minutes with Jim Prosser, and you’ll find yourself with a glass of wine in hand, laughing like crazy, and feeling like part of the family. Jim is the owner of J.K Carriere winery on Parrett Mountain in the Willamette Valley. His passion for people and his craft is contagious, and he wants to share. You and six friends will become connoisseurs for an afternoon, walking the vineyard, enjoying lunch and private tastings. To prepare for this adventure, tonight you’ll take home two bottles each of his pinot noir and chardonnay. $1115 value.
- Private tour, tasting and lunch at J.K. Carriere Wines in Newberg with owner/winemaker Jim Prosser
- Up to six people on a mutually-agreeable date (no Sundays)
- Transportation not included
- ( 2 ) bottles 2013 J.K. Carriere Provocateur Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
- ( 2 ) bottles 2013 J.K. Carriere Lucidite Chardonnay
Oregon Wine Cellar
This cellar sells itself. Winning this package will mean going home with 48 bottles of the best chardonnay, claret and pinot noir. With a case from A to Z Wineworks, Patton Valley Vineyard, Lange Estate and Del Rio Vineyards, you’ll get a taste of why Oregon’s earned an international reputation for wine production. We just have one follow up question for the winner: To share or not to share? $1188 value.
- ( 1 ) case 2015 A to Z Wineworks Chardonnay (12 bottles)
- ( 1 ) case 2015 Patton Valley Vineyard Willamette Valley Pinot Noir (12 bottles)
- ( 1 ) case 2013 Lange Estate Winery Willamette Valley Pinot Noir (12 bottles)
- ( 1 ) case 2013 Del Rio Vineyards Claret (60% Merlot/30% Cabernet/5% Malbec/5% Cabernet Franc) (12 bottles)
Go Anywhere, USA
Oh the place you’ll go. Drooling over a ski trip? Yearning for a beach getaway? Pining for a hiking adventure? The choice is yours. Our only request? Send us a postcard. With two round-trip, coach tickets from Alaska Airlines to anywhere in their network (excluding Cuba), you just got a lot closer to checking that dream trip off the bucket list. $2500 value.
- ( 2 ) coach roundtrip tickets system-wide on Alaska Airlines, excluding Cuba
- Maximum value: $2,500
Level Up Fly Fishing
Rivers matter. Good gear matters. By helping The Freshwater Trust protect the former, you’ll secure the latter. The recipient of this package will walk away with a fly rod each from CF Burkheimer and Echo, two reels from Hatch Outdoors, two Columbia Sportswear OutDry jackets and an Airflow Streamer Max Short Line. And after a weekend of casting, you can kick up your feet and enjoy the new Remy Roberts Gyotaku Steelhead print soon to be hanging on your wall. $3570 value.
- ( 1 ) CF Burkheimer fly rod
- ( 1 ) Echo Bad Ass Glass four-piece, 9’0”, 8-weight fly rod
- ( 1 ) Airflo Streamer Max Short #8 line
- ( 1 ) Hatch Outdoors 7 Plus Finatic fly reel
- ( 1 ) Hatch Outdoors 9 Plus Finatic fly reel
- ( 2 ) Columbia Sportswear OutDry™ Extreme Eco Jacket (1 mens/1 womens)
- ( 1 ) Remy Roberts Original Art – 2010 Gyotaku Steelhead Framed Print